Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A fall back

Hi Everyone,

Last Tuesday I fell and 'shattered' my left leg. I had surgery to fix it w pins and all that good stuff. I've been in the hospital 5 days and will discharged to a sub-acute rehab facility in Morris County so I'll be closer to my family. I've been told I could be there a month to three months 'roughly' which means I'll be gone a while. My sister has already been to my apartment to clean it out, get rid of food, etc.

So as to my beloved blog: I clearly can't promise a weekly notation while this is going on. But I DO hope to compose a passage or two when I feel up to it-I'm sure I shall have plenty to talk about!  I'm not sure I can commit to my weekly posts when I don't know what to expect at Rehab. I'm also super scared but hoping this may turn into quite the comeback tale. Wish me luck and keep in touch. I can't wait to get back to Allendale.

Liana

4 comments:

  1. Stay strong! We all have faith in you. You're schmacktastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liana, I am so sorry to hear that. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, Liana! You have so much courage and strength, I'm sure you'll be the master of this challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry, liana! hang in there - lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete